Up for sale is:
BAAL GADRIAL Awakening a New Era of Darkness LP. Released by Infinite Wisdom Productions in 2009. Limted to 88 numbered copies. #33/88. Unplayed. Super rare!
Both record and sleeve/inserts if applicable are like new.
Registered/tracked post ONLY for this item.
If an item or any combination of items is greater than $50, registered/tracked postage MUST be used. No exceptions.
1 LP: $8.00 (+$4.00 for registration if required or requested).
2 LPs/double LP: $14.00 (+$4.00 for registration if required or requested).
Ask for more. Express postage is available upon request.
1 CD (standard cases only): $3.00 (+$4.00 for registration if required or requested)
1 irregular case/over-sized CD/A5 CD/irregular cassette case: $7.00 (+$4.00 for registration if required or requested)
Ask for more. Express postage is available upon request. Can send multiple without cases, where possible, for a cheaper rate.
1 cassette: sent with case: $3.00 (+$4.00 for registration if required or requested)
2-3 cassettes: sent without cases: $5.00 (+$4.00 for registration if required or requested)
1 irregular cassette case: $7.00 (+$4.00 for registration if required or requested)
Get in contact before placing bids.
Double LP counts as two LPs and will cost more to post.
USA: $18.00 standard, $26.00 with tracking for items over $50; UK: $22 standard, $30 with tracking for items over $50.
1 CD, standard case:
USA or UK: $9.00 standard, $17 registered post includes signature on delivery but no tracking for items over $50.
Anything else, please get in contact about before placing bids.
To be made within 4 days of my invoice. On the 5th day a non-paying bidder dispute will be opened. If you pay eBay's invoice and pay too little, your money will be returned and you will be required to resubmit payment for the correct amount. A generic template has been used for these listings. I will not tolerate time-wasters. These people will be blocked from my future auctions. Invoices totalling $300+ will be granted 10 days to make payment so long as you message me and let me know this is the case.
PayPal or bank transfer for Australian buyers.
PayPal ONLY for international buyers.
Combined postage available.
International postage is not free! International buyers get in contact for your postage rate before buying. Ignore whatever eBay is telling you.
See my other items and more items coming very soon!
Please at least glance over the terms and conditions:
- WAIT FOR MY INVOICE BEFORE YOU SEND PAYMENT!
- Payment must be made within 4 days or on the fifth day I will open a non-paying bidder dispute unless contact is made.
- Australian buyers may pay by online bank transfer/branch deposit (preferred) or PayPal. (If using online bank transfer/branch deposit please notify me of this and use your eBay user name as the reference or delays will occur. Proceed through eBay check out to access all relevant banking details).
- International buyers may pay by PayPal only.\
- If you bid or buy, you pay for the item. There will be no backing out/cancellation of purchases for any reason, under any circumstances. If you cannot pay, do not bid/buy. You've been warned! Time wasters will receive eBay strikes and be banned from bidding or buying.
Postage and packing:
- Buyer to pay postage and packing costs.
- Any item, or items with a combined value, of $50 or more must be sent registered at your expense - no exceptions. Registered mail also available for purchases under $50 upon request.
- Happy to combine postage on multiple purchases.
1 CD sent inside its case, 2 CDs will be packed carefully inside one case, 3 or more CDs sent without cases. Digipacks and unusual packaging, such as A5 CDs, etc., are excluded from these rules and postage is charged accordingly for them.
1 tape sent within Australia will be sent with its case. Multiple tapes sent without cases unless you stipulate you want the cases to be sent also. All tapes being sent to international destinations will be sent without cases unless you stipulate you want the cases. Extra postage will apply in this case.
Postage and handling:
- Item/s posted only after payment is received in full.
- Item/s will be posted within 1-3 business days after payment has been received in full.
- Delivery time is out of my control once the parcel has been posted. Please be patient; Australia is probably very far away from you!
Customs and documentation:
- Full and actual value of item/s will be declared on customs slips and any documentation as required.
- Items will NOT be marked as "gifts".
- You, the buyer, are responsible for any and all import and customs taxes, fees and duties.
Where do I post to?:
A frequent question here on eBay. I post to Australia (of course), New Zealand, the Asia Pacific region, all of Europe, Britain & Ireland, Scandinavia, Canada & United States of America, Russia & Eastern Europe, Turkey. At my discretion, I will only send to some places by registered or express service - no exceptions.
- I no longer post to South American countries, African countries or Middle Eastern countries or any troubled country at my discretion.
- Contact me BEFORE leaving negative or neutral feedback. Leaving negative or neutral feedback without contacting me will result in you being permanently banned from my auctions.
I do not accept returns on any items.
Bidding on my items/buying from me indicates that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions stipulated above