40+ Great Essential Rock Albums
Amazing value and deal!
Hand picked to feature only the best and most sought after records
6 are SEALED!
Baker Gurvitz Army
Badfinger (chewed up corner , see pic!)
+ Some nice clean ones in shrink, Zeppelin Physical Graffiti , David Bowie Ziggy Stardust, The Beatles - Meet The Beatles Original MONO! , Boston - Self Titled
The best part is, the zeppelins, Bowie, Hendrix, Beatles , Guns n Roses , etc...are all on the cleaner side! Most VG+ or better
Metallica doesn't have a cover and is on the rougher side, still plays decent though!
Cover: Most are VG+ some a little worse some better, nothing really too bad overall (see pictures) some split seams here and there
Vinyl: All are very nice, I would say 70% are VG+ to EX+ ---- 20% are around VG ----- and maybe 10% are Around VG- to GOOD but still playable mostly
Everything in this lot will play nice, no skips that I heard but I can't guarantee that!
A GREAT LOT IF YOU WANNA PLAY AND ENJOY THESE CLASSICS!
SOLD AS IS! don't bid if you're "picky" or going to be mad if a record has a mark that you were hoping was Clean, this is the nicest lot I put together but still some aren't pristine, understand this before you bid!
??PLEASE READ BELOW??
Please view pictures and ask any questions you might have before bidding. I can double check condition; give more detail; listen to the entire album etc... don't wait until you receive it to start nit picking! I grade conservatively and have graded and sold literally 50,000+ records and have very rarely had complaints. I will work with you if there is a problem and you don't like what you receive.
?? NM+ (see description if applicable) usually a sealed record that looks perfect, but a rarely used grade since it is uncertain to tell what is inside of a sealed record. Even brand new records will have some sort of light scuff or dust or something small
?? NM- (MAYBE one or two very light sleeve scuffs that can hardly be seen, the record will play with none or only a few faint clicks and pops in quiet areas, the record will play the entire way through with no minor or major issues , do not confuse this grade with MINT , a NM- copy will have one or two little tiny marks that someone will point out if it is presented as mint, any record is hardly ever MINT anyway)
?? EX+ (A few light hairlines or sleeve scuffs, nothing deep just very light on the surface, some light dust that can be cleaned easily with a brush, some clicks and pops when playing in quiet areas, record will be MOSTLY clean but not quite near mint status. Will play with no minor or major issues.
?? VG+ (Very light surface or hairline scuffs, no feelable marks, retains most of the original gloss, some clicks and pops but very little. Will play more like an EX condition record in most cases unless stated otherwise. This is THE perfect copy to have if you want to have a great copy of a record to listen to now and then. Not a top collectors grade but the best grade you can get without buying a mint collectors grade copy.
?? VG (some more than average surface scuffs and hairlines, nothing deep, nothing that will affect playback. There may be some more crackling and pops in quiet areas. It will play fine with no major issues. Possibly some areas or clicks and pops during music, but overall the music will overpower the background noise. This is not a bad copy, this is just a copy that was played more often and has more wear on the vinyl than a copy that a collector buys and plays once. Most of the records in my collection would fall in this grade and I have no issues playing them ever. In fact I enjoy the fact that it's not a mint record and I can play it all the time without worrying about scuffing it on the sleeve or wearing it down. A VG record will be a great "broken in" record with a lot of life still in it, but holding up to light you will see quite a few marks on the surface.
?? G+ (see description if applicable)
?? Poor/Fair (see description if applicable)
?? Other Terms and Conditions ??
• I will give you a full refund once the item is delivered to my mail box in the same condition as I sent it. ( yes , I've had someone take a razor blade to a record a few years ago when they sent it back to me )
• I do not offer partial refunds for anything, so don't ask! And no, eBay policies do not require that I offer a partial refund.
• Buyer pays return shipping except in rare cases or unless agreed upon prior
• Must contact me within 3 days of receiving the item if you want to return. No exceptions!!!
• If you have less than 10 feedback ratings then you must contact me before bidding or buying. I've had a lot of non paying bidders and 90% have 1 , 3 , or 6 feedback usually. I'm not saying I don't trust you if you're new to eBay or hardly buy anything, but just send me a message confirming you're interested so I don't have to worry.
• I will only ship internationally through the global shipping program. Don't ask me to send it any other way. I can't control customs fees or import fees so be sure you understand that and be sure you know what the fees will be and don't ask me to reimburse you for them.
• Contact me if you have any questions... Don't wait until it's too late!