Welcome to NEWJAZZ Record Auctions !!!
Offering QUALITY VINYL RECORDS on eBay since 1999!
MORE THAN 25,000 VINYL DISCS IN STOCK!
Featuring a vast selection - 1000s of items in every genre.
Specializing in hard-to-find small-label private and indie pressings, as well as unusual and collectible major label pieces.
Accurately described and graded, and professionally shipped, for a consistently satisfying buying experience!
Be sure to add me to your !
Click here to see my
ITEM FOR AUCTION
Please see below for grading, shipping and payment policies BEFORE Bidding!
** ALL ITEMS ARE ORIGINAL U.S PRESSES UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
*** ALL 7-INCH EP DISCS ARE SHIPPED IN CLEAN PAPER INNER SLEEVES OUTSIDE OF JACKETS, INSIDE CLEAR POLY SLEEVES.
· ARTIST/GROUP: THOMAS BAILEY
· FORMAT: 7” 45
· LABEL/CATALOGUE #: Federal 45-12567
· COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: U.S.
· RELEASE DATE: 1971
· LABEL DESCRIPTION: See Photos
· SONG TITLES: Wish I Was Back / Percy’s Place
· COMMENTS / ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Rare original deep / northern soul classic!
HEAR A-SIDE EXCERPT:
HEAR B-SIDE EXCERPT:
(NOTE - Audio clips are UNEDITED and from actual disc)
CONDITION: (See GRADING GUIDELINES below for further details)
· VINYL: VG++
· LABELS: VG/VG+ (bb hole, light stain from two small removed stickers)
7-INCH SINGLE GRADING GUIDELINES
· NOTE: All 7-inch singles are professionally cleaned and carefully inspected under a grading lamp with 120-watt bulb.
· Guidelines reflect TYPICAL factors determining grade - variations are noted in the description
· Please note: I DO NOT USE EXCELLENT (EX) as a grade.
· I rarely use grades below VG, and all vinyl graded VG or less is appropriately spot play-graded to assure sound quality.
· Grades below G are not listed, as I typically do not sell merchandise in such condition.
· Intermediate grades (e.g., NM-, VG/VG+, VG+/++) are used, as applicable.
· MINT: Factory sealed; sleeve virtually flawless.
· NM+ (Near Mint Plus) - Factory sealed with minor sleeve flaws, OR an otherwise mint album recently opened by me and played in spots for demonstration purposes.
· NM (Near Mint) - Full or nearly-full gloss vinyl; labels nearly flawless; may have a small, super light scuff or a few light sleeve or surface marks that do not affect play.
· VG++ (Very Good Plus Plus) - what many refer to as "excellent"; close to NM. Full or nearly-full gloss with a few minor surface or sleeve marks; possibly one or a few small, light scuffs or scratches. Expect minimal surface noise, or very slight surface noise in spots. Labels may have very slight wear, possibly one or a couple very minor flaws (noted in description, as applicable).
· VG+ (Very Good Plus) - Nearly full-gloss vinyl with some minor surface or sleeve marks; OR slight graying/loss of luster with a few minor marks. Possibly a few small, light scuffs or feelable scratches. Expect only slight surface noise in spots, possibly a few soft clicks. Labels have slight wear, possibly one or a couple minor flaws (small tear or writing, etc. - noted in description, as applicable).
· VG (Very Good) - Vinyl highly glossy with many light surface or sleeve marks and hairline scratches, OR some graying/groovewear and fewer marks and hairlines. Possibly a few or some small light feelable scratches, or a couple longer or deeper ones that do not significantly affect play. Expect slight surface noise (especially on softer passages), possibly with a few or some soft clicks.
· VG- (Very Good Minus) - Vinyl generally has noticeable graying/groovewear, with many light scuffs, sleeve/surface marks and hairline scratches, plus some light feelable scratches; possibly one or a few deeper scratches that do not significantly affect play. OR may be glossy with lots of superficial marks or rubs (possibly covering most or all of the disc when viewed under strong light) which do not significantly affect play. Expect some surface noise, possibly with a few or some soft clicks that are noticeable but NOT overwhelming.
· G (Good) Vinyl has lost much or most of its original gloss and generally has obvious or significant graying/groovewear; has many scuffs, surface marks, sleeve marks and light scratches; possibly a few or some deeper scratches that do not significantly affect play. Expect some surface noise throughout that's noticeable but NOT overwhelming - NO skips, sticks, heavy scuffs, excessive noise, or loud "pops" or "clicks" (unless noted in description).
SHIPPING AND PAYMENT POLICES
PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAYMENT PRIOR TO RECEIVING INVOICE!
An invoice will be sent to winning bidders shortly after the close of auction. Thanks for your cooperation.
**Shipping Fees reflect cost of postage, materials, processing and handling.
U.S. 7-INCH SINGLE SHIPPING FEES
· INTERNATIONAL 7-INCH SINGLE SHIPPING FEES
· 1-3 Discs: $12.00.
· 4-16 Discs: $18.00.
· ALL OTHER LOCATIONS
· 1-3 Disc: $16.00.
· 4-16 Discs: $25.00.
*** 17 OR MORE DISCS - ALL INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS:
Costs vary by weight and destination. 17 discs weigh approximately 2 pounds, and after 2 pounds shipping charges increase per pound. Approximately 10 singles weigh 1 pound. Packages weighing more than 4 pounds will be shipped via Priority Mail. Please contact me with questions BEFORE bidding. Thank you.
· ADDITIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
· Shipping is by U.S. POSTAL SERVICE (U.S.P.S). I take great care in shipping professionally with the proper materials, including sturdy cardboard boxes designed for shipping 7-inch singles.
· COMBINED SHIPPING offered for multiple items - THE MORE YOU WIN, THE MORE YOU SAVE!
· An INVOICE will be sent to winning bidders shortly after the close of auction. PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAYMENT PRIOR TO RECEIVING INVOICE! Thanks for your cooperation.
· Payment by PAYPAL. Shipments are made within five business days after receipt of payment.
· For INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS, Please make payments in U.S. Dollars.
· 8.25% TAX added for shipments within Texas.
· RETURN POLICY - See "Shipping And Payments".